We are committed to protecting your privacy. That is because we base our business
on the trust you place in us. This policy describes our practices regarding personal
and account information collected through our Websites. In this policy, “personal
and account information” means your name, account number, address, telephone number,
and e-mail address plus any other information that personally identifies you, and
“we” and “us” means VQ as well as its affiliated companies.
date noted above will indicate the date that this policy was last updated. You should
visit our Website periodically to review any changes.
How much information must I share?
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities
and use of our Website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our Website
• Referral Website: If you come to our Website via a link, we collect the location
of the link that referred you.
• Browser type: We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize
our Website for visitors.
• Movements through our Website: We keep track of pages you visit to help provide
you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you make purchases through our Website
• We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order.
• When you create an E-Account on our Website
• We collect your user name, password, e-mail address to protect your E-Account.
We use your secret question and answer to identify you as the account user if you
have forgotten your password. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing
your user name or password.
When you subscribe to our e-mail update through our Website
• You must create an E-Account to subscribe to our e-mail update. We use your E-Account
information in connection with your subscription.
• When you e-mail product information to a friend or colleague through our Website
• We collect your e-mail address and the e-mail address of the person to whom you
are sending the product information.
When you communicate with us through our Website
• We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order
to respond to your communication.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services
you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise
described in this policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish
to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications
by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account
manager. If you do not know your account manager, simply click here.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about
our company and services.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access
to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to
see your E-Account password. Your other personal and account information will not
be disclosed to third parties.
In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept
behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed
under encrypted channels, although you may choose unencrypted processing.